Friday, July 10, 2009

ethan

1 peter 5:10
.......after you have suffered a little while, Christ himself will restore you and make you strong, firm and steadfast.

When I found this verse today it wasn't part of my daily devotion. It was something my bible just flipped open to. It was exactly what I needed. And as I just typed it out on my computer I made a strong realization about the verse. The definition for Ethan is "strong, firm & enduring." How amazing is that. The verse offers hope and completly describes my son, the son I lost and have suffered for, yet God promises to restore me and give me the characteristics that define my son's name. I am still in shock at this verse. I'm just sitting here staring at it. How cool that God continues to show me things everyday. There is no end to his mercy & glory!! That is all I have for today but in this short paragraph I think this is all that was needed to be said. Until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment