Saturday, July 4, 2009

Psalm 126:5-6

Psalm 126:5-6
"Those who sow in tears, will reap with songs of joy. He who goes out weeping, carrying seed to sow, will return with songs of joy.."

Throughout the last 16 days only the Lord knows how many tears I have shed. But in the midst of it all I find myself reading this verse and finding such comfort in it. Those who sow in tears WILL reap with songs of joy. How reassuring can you possibly get. I feel like God spoke right to me and said " Ashley I see your tears, but I also see your faithfulness to me." That is an amazing feeling to know that in my time of grief God is listening but I have not let those tears shadow what else he is seeing. My enduring love and faith towards him. Though I have cried so much I feel like I couldn't cry anymore, I have found joy in another place. Elijah continues to give me joy and Elijah will always be a part of Ethan. Ever since mom mentioned the double portion that's all I can focus on is that God blessed me with two more sons. He chose to take Ethan back because he knew that it was for the best. I can't say I understand this completly, but I have such faith in my God that I do trust his decision. What an awesome God to give me two children and not one. What an awesome God that I will still experience the miracle of another child. I am so excited to see what my future holds for me. Once again I come back to the verse, Those who sow in tears, will reap in songs of joy. Its so amazing what God is doing through me and for me....until the next time

No comments:

Post a Comment